Fingers Crossed

Sarita DC is desperately in need of help for her treatment. Her video is uploaded in youtube by www.osnepal.com. Please, feel yourself and keep fingers crossed!

Click HERE for the video.

"Hi I am Sarita D.C. I am suffering from ITP Blood disease and have to change blood every fortnight. My economic condition is weak. My parents can't afford the expenses. My father works in Saudi Arab. My mother is taking care of me. I am getting help and support from around the world. If you like to call ...contact is +977-9848 185605. my bank a/c 00203-79082-0019 Himalayan Bank but pls call us before you do any favour. I may not take call when I have severe pain..but my mum will be there to receive your call ... Looking forward your feedback. Thank you. www.osnepal.com" Courtesy of www.osnepal.com.

2 comments:

  1. Really a sad story, let's help her. Our little hand can make a big difference in her life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a sad news. Lets join our hands and contrebite small amount.

    ReplyDelete

comment as anonymous